Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

About what I / We do

 Hi, My name is Angie. As I mentioned above I love transforming the "ugly" into something beautiful.
The past nineteen years I have owned my own business transforming peoples homes and businesses into unique and beautiful spaces they can enjoy. In the art of faux and decorative painting as well as murals and choosing color schemes for my clients. Another one of my passions is re purposing vintage furniture pieces as well as other decorative elements. Creating one of a kind canvas art pieces is one of my new passions. (If I could only find the time to pursue my creativity in this department .)


My husband joined me in my endeavors about seven years ago and we have been business partners ever since.
Yes we work together 24/7. AND Yes it can be a challenge, but it's all worth it, we compliment each other on different aspects of our job and our lives. Where one lacks the other picks up. Anyway that could be a topic for another blog. Husband and wife work teams.....hmmmm interesting.


Getting back to this Blog..... one of our newest ways we have been improving  and fixing ugly in peoples homes and businesses is resurfacing existing counter tops. Yes, you heard me, counter tops. The one thing that people would dearly love to change and are hesitant of the mess it will make and the cost of having granite, marble or some other stone surface installed. We will come in without removing your existing counter, resurface it with a beautiful imitation of granite, marbles, stone, concrete or anything you can imagine.


Before
Before



After

After
  •  Handcrafted beauty
  • Affordable elegance
  •  Easy to clean 
  • Exceptional value, but a fraction of the cost. 
  • Designed for new construction as well. 


In the photos above we have also completed a  re-stain on the cabinets and added hardware. Yes they are the same cabinets, just beautified!

No comments:

Post a Comment