Popular Posts

Friday, October 28, 2011

This new / old house

Back in July we put an offer on a house, contingent upon selling ours.
Well it turns out that we ended up purchasing the new/old house before our house sold.
We will be getting the keys to the new/old house in a couple of weeks and currently still trying to sell ours.
Talk about stress! I will keep praying that we get an offer soon!
At the same time I am excited to be moving and can't wait to get my hands on the new/old house. I keep referring to it as the new/ old house, because it will be new and different to us, but it is an older home that needs a lot of updating, personal touches and TLC. I have lived in my current home for 27 years and dearly love it, but our business has grown and we currently need more shop space and the new place has a large shop on it as well as an acre of land, which we will love.
When we finally get to start updating the new place I will be posting all sorts of before and after projects. I can't wait it will be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment